Re: Strongback Dimensions

To: Doug <d.kirchmann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Strongback Dimensions
From: Warren Stevens <warren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 07:20:52 -0800
Cc: Bram Dally <bdally6107@xxxxxxx>, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
It sounds like you are missing the actual plan tube.  In your builders
kit you should have a tube full of full size plans, one for each rib.
You paste them onto particle board, cut them out, then assemble the
actual frame.  You need Bram to send you the plans of all the
strongback ribs.

Warren

--
warren stevens - catzooks.com