New swift builders try this

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: New swift builders try this
From: Nocalsolo@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 11:26:56 EST
To anyone,

For Safety and protection:

To make a cheap disposable smock for epoxy lay-up

  Get an appropriate sized leaf plastic and cut out half circles for the head
and arms.
  You can vent the back and use a bag clip to gather. Do this in batches

  or else you peal away hair and your top dermal layer of skin, ruin all
manner of aprons,
  jumpsuits and shirts with any epoxy contact. I've already done this, ow.

pancho's work, gather them at the waist but more expense when the epoxy dries

The bottom half of a cheap rain suit will protect the legs. Slit the back,
except the
knee joint and clip at the heels for a tight fit.

Use the same old shoes. let's see my tennies sandals and workboots have
samples
of Bram's epoxy mixes for your forensic analysis.

Cool tools/What I use

a slick plane http://www.woodworkersshop.com/Slick_Plane.htm cuts a 1/16 Th.
radius

a mini table saw http://www.minicrafttools.com/mb410.html for a quick bevel