Re: Election results and measurement

To: drrld@xxxxxxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Election results and measurement
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 16:02:40 EDT
Rob,

Actually, Wooden Boat is working with Greg and I on an article for a coming
issue.  But, you are right, we should all be sending pictures of launchings
when they occur.  Perhaps, everyone who is about to launch could send  me a
high resolution photo and I'll help you get it in  the Magazine.

I see those gas cans in my trailer and remember what a great idea it was  for
determining where to jump overboard.  They'll be back next year.

Next year we should have a measurement period starting about 3 days  before
the clinic and regatta so we can  begin to issue certificates for the class.
We'll need  to limit this to about 3 boats per day since it takes a fair amount
of  time.  Those who are interested should let me know well in  advance.  The
time will come when every boat attending a world  championship will need a
certificate.