Strongback mistake

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Strongback mistake
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 11:18:26 EDT
Builders,

I've now received two complaints of the strongback plans not fitting the
templates because the specified holes were the wrong size.  After looking  into
this, I realize that the last few sets of plans were sent out with the  wrong
strongback plan.  We changed the plan because builders were having  problems
disassembling the templates from the strongback.  It seems that  the small
amount of particle board above or below the strongback hole was  breaking out
during disassembly so we modified the plan to leave more distance  on the
templates
that were close.  I now realize that the batch plot from  my CAD system did
not pick up the new plan and plotted the old one (because I  mistakenly gave it
a new name).

I owe an apology to those of you who struggled with this and had to  recut
the holes.

If anyone else sees a discrepancy with their strongback plan please let me
know.  I'll second day express the corrected one to you.  This should  only
apply to the last few sets sent out.