Re: Strongback mistake

To: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Strongback mistake
From: Warren Stevens <warren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 07:00:38 -0700
Cc: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
A couple questions (only tangentially related to this...)

Once the deck is complete, what are people doing with the strongback and
rails?

When you remove the deck from the form, how are you supporting it
while you work on the underside?  I think the manual talks about a
two-point support, but that doesn't seem like enough.

Thanks for your help.

Warren

--
warren stevens - catzooks.com