Re: cost and time

To: "Pollard, Mike" <Michael.Pollard@xxxxxx>,<swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: cost and time
From: "rowr" <rowr@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 15:41:59 -0600
Mike, looks like a pretty good estimate. There are a few items I can see immediately that you have not listed, but may appear in misc. The prices below are approximates

spin pole 200
mast track 50
paints and fillers -- depending on your finish
stainless nuts, bolts, washers, rivets $75
forestay fitting $135
spin pole ring $35

also, because you are building mast etc. you need to throw a bit extra in to buy carbon cloth and tape (really pricey stuff)
Also make some allowances for shipping of masts booms etc.

I don't see any budget in there for station forms, are you cutting the station forms yourself? .

regards
Roger Wright
www.aquiloboats.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Pollard, Mike" <Michael.Pollard@xxxxxx>