Re: June 10-12 3rd Annual Midwest Skiff Challenge!

To: jo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: June 10-12 3rd Annual Midwest Skiff Challenge!
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 11:08:03 EDT
Jo,

This sounds like a good event.  Perhaps next year we can get Keith,  Sabina,
and all the other Swift builders in the area to make it to this  event.  There
is a large number of Swifts being built back there and  if we can get them
together, we can come back and put on a  clinic at this event in 2006.  You
guys
should let us  know if you're interested and we'll get it on the calendar and
start planning  the event.

Regards,