Swift on auction

To: <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Swift on auction
From: "Roger Wright" <rowr@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 13:33:26 -0600
Fellow Swifties

CAN 062 is up for auction. The Swift has not seen the water yet, and is being auctioned as- is. The Hull is 99.9% complete and it should take a few week ends of work to get it in the water. The varnish and topcoat will need to be re-done over the winter. The Swift comes with a fully rigged mast and boom that has seen one season of sailing as well as a cradle. All the components should be on the boat and you should not need to purchase anything more.

You will need to make the rudder and CB and to this end, there is a rudder foam blank and a centreboard foam blank. You will also need to make the CB blocks. Everything else is pretty much complete.

Shipping will be for the highest bidders account.

If you wish to make a bid or watch the bidding, please send me an e-mail and I will add you to the distribution list. I will be posting some photos within the next few days of what the boat looks like.

regards
Roger Wright