Bubbles in S-Glass layup

To: "Swiftsolo" <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Bubbles in S-Glass layup
From: "Steve Nichols" <nic173@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 08:41:13 +1000
I made my first major mistake during construction last night. Holy .....
that s-glass is hard to wet out. This was my first go with s-glass on the
inside of the transom and I was maybe a little casual as I had no problems
with the hybrid when doing the bulkheads. I think I applied too much resin
at once as I couldn?t get rid of all the bubbles with the squeegee before
the resin had gone off slightly which made it impossible to do.
Do I need to ditch this piece and start again? The bubbles won?t be visible
as it is the inside of the transom but have I compromised the strength too
much doing this?
Any tips to prevent a repeat performance?

Cheers

Steve