RE: Bubbles in S-Glass layup

To: "Swiftsolo" <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Bubbles in S-Glass layup
From: "Steve Nichols" <nic173@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 12:14:11 +1000
Guys,

Thanks for your assistance, the bubbles are only really small so I am not
going to worry about it. I was just pissed about the first real flaw in
building the boat.

At least I know now and the area where it happened isn't critical.

I will apply the lessons learned and the advice I have received on the
visible part of the transom in the next few days.

Cheers,

Steve