For those is the NW and Western Canada

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: For those is the NW and Western Canada
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 13:42:32 EDT

When you attend the Wooden Boat Festival in Port Townsend (Sept 9, 10, 11)
be sure to stop by our booth.  We'll have a Swift on display and another  one
will be doing demonstration sailing from the beach just north of our booth  at
least once a day (stop by to get the time of the demonstration  sailing).
Mike Jocelyn has offered to help me with this show and will be  in the booth
and
on the water with me.

Also, the following week Sept 14 to the 18th, we've been invited by
Fisheries Supply to display a Swift Solo in the center island of the Boats
Afloat
Show on Lake Union in Seattle.  There is still some questions to be  answered
about this and I'll keep you posted if there is any change in  plans.