panel testing from Gougeon

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: panel testing from Gougeon
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 11:48:59 EDT
Attached is a PDF that explains the equipment and testing the Gougeon  is
doing for us.  As explained, they have taken our samples through three  series
of
tests and will have the data for us shortly.  Since each panel  takes 6 hours
to run through one test (there are 4 panels and three tests each)  you can
see that this is a time consuming and expensive process.  It is  fortunate for
us that Meade is an avid sailor who has a keen interest in  the health of our
sport and the damage that has been done to it by  the problem of short
competitive life expectancies.  We simply  could not have afforded to take this
on
without his willingness to donate  the people, equipment, and time to make this
happen.

Test results to follow!