RE: parts list

To: <BDally6107@xxxxxxx>, <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: parts list
From: "Rob DesMarais, D.C." <drrld@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 10:36:52 -0500
I didn't see prices with this list?  When will it be available for purchase?

I did notice that there were 4 gudgeon blocks (2 for the shroud plates and 2
for rudder box)  On Bram's boat he had his rudder without them?  How is it
working with just the pin through the blocks?

I've also purchased the forestay fitting.  Are we able to remove items?

             Rob

025