Re: parts list

To: drrld@xxxxxxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: parts list
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 15:07:54 EDT
Rob,

Roger may still have rudder cassettes for sale but I'm no  sure--Roger?

The note "look for prices soon" on the website is included to  let everyone
know that Fisheries is working on the list and should  have that info soon.  I
should have been more clear.

The rudder system that I'm using (no gudgeons) has been without  problems for
a season.  I also use no mast tangs on the caps or  trapeze wires.  With each
of these innovations, a lot of attention to  both sound engineering
principles and detail is required.   Testing duration so far is insufficient to
recommend these changes as  "preferred" and thus they are included on the parts
list.

You can only order the complete kits without changes (the hull  kit and / or
the mast kit).  The Greg Ryan forestay fitting  should not be on this list as
it does not come from Fisheries.  I do,  however, highly recommend it over the
49er unit.