Re: I can do this!

To: "Swiftsolo" <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: I can do this!
From: "Steve Nichols" <nic173@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 08:21:27 +1000
I should add that I have now realised that the 13? measurement that I
referred to in my previous message should be 12? 11 ½?  When I measured this
it was from the aft centre strongback to the top front face of station 1.
This actually means that I measured a slightly diagonal line (ie not
straight down the strongback) which may partly account for the additional ½?
. In addition I haven?t yet installed the small piece of timber along the
front stations or vertically squared them. I know the main stongback is 12?
11? so it must be these factors.

Cheers,

Steve