Re: spin halyard cleat block

To: <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: spin halyard cleat block
From: "Greg Ryan" <gregoryrryan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 21:06:33 -0400
Pink would be fine by me! That particular part is lacking a certain sense of
industrial design IMHO. Seriously, congratulations to David Slevin and Al
Prichard who cut their station templates today at my shop. Starting late, they
finished  2 boats worth of 1/2 inch MDF stations by router between 2pm and 7pm.
Must be some kind of record. Guys, - way to go. I'm very excited to have 3
Swift Solos sailing with the NYC Skiff League at Sandy Hook next year. If you
can think of someone based near you who is sitting on the fence about building
a Swift. Make it a goal to give them a nudge. This will certainly build the
fleet directly and indirectly when others see the Swifts beautiful as they are
(Mark, what a job) having a lot of fun on the water.
Regards Greg
 -- Rose.