RE: jib track

To: "'Warren Stevens'" <warren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Greg Ryan'" <gregoryrryan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: jib track
From: "Rob DesMarais, D.C." <drrld@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 12:50:52 -0500
Cc: <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Mark,

Revisiting the link and your question would actually raise the track from
inside the step to the top of the step, as the photo of VMG, and than up
another 5/8 or 3/4" for your block.  That could certainly affect the jib
sheet angle.

I haven't unwrapped my sails but are there more than one attachment points
in the clew?

Good question for Bram or Greg?