Re: jib track

To: <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: jib track
From: "Greg Ryan" <gregoryrryan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 14:31:58 -0400
Don't count me as the expert on this but prolly you could have the jib 1/2 inch higher on the forestay and still wholly keep the function of the lower jib clew hole. My guess is that a small vertical adjustment isn't really critical but a few inches and the whole system might not work. I'm making mine exactly like Pat has done in the photo that Warren reposted. I don't see any problem with Pats method and it looks elegant.
Greg
Swift Solo --Rose

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rob DesMarais, D.C." <drrld@xxxxxxxxxxx>