Re: deck blocks

To: <BDally6107@xxxxxxx>,<swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: deck blocks
From: "Mark White" <Mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 17:08:45 -0600
Bram,

Ok, so it's not as bad as I thought.  Yes the line is taped inside the
spinnaker pole.  I'm assuming in the end it will look something like this.  The
line still rides on the pulley, it just looks like a block mounted on an eye
would lineup better.  So if there is no problem I will probably mount it that
way.