hoist

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: hoist
From: Aikisu@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 11:55:02 EST
Hello all,

There is an option of crane launching into a deep channel 20 stalls away from
my future storage site. 30 footer's do it fully rigged from a single hook.I
have not seen this done. Do we have this option from our chainplates? Any
recommendations. It would make singlehanded launching  a breeze and private. No
traffic. Otherwise a cirqueitous route 1/4 mile to a public ramp to avoid power
lines.

Regards
Ken Bradon 028 (Wave Dragon)