Re: Kevlar

To: "Steven Harrington" <a_ski_racer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Kevlar
From: "Greg Ryan" <gregoryrryan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 23:09:38 -0500
Cc: <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Steve the material is carbon in the warp and kevlar 49 in the weft. Same style
as Bram uses. This material would be used with the carbon across the boat and
the kevlar down the long axis. Let me know if you need hybrid. We have 3 buyers
right now and there is a short roll. (this means some has already been sold).
Those wishing to get in on the remaining hybrid should speak up asap. Al, David
and I will purchase cut and repackage it for you.
Regards
Greg