Re: what to do with used strongbacks?

To: <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: what to do with used strongbacks?
From: "Greg Ryan" <gregoryrryan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 22:57:08 -0500
----- Original Message ----- From: "Warren Stevens" <warren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, December 02, 2005 9:59 PM
Subject: what to do with used strongbacks?

I'm almost at the point where I will no longer need my strongback.

I figure if worst comes to worst, it looks a little like a Christmas
tree, and i could just spraypaint it and the kids wouldn't have to
traipse all through cold, damp trees to get a real one.

What else have people done with their (used) strongbacks?