Re: what to do with used strongbacks?

To: warren@xxxxxxxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: what to do with used strongbacks?
From: WFS03@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2005 20:55:53 EST
Warren,
There is always USA012.5!  I have mine disassembled, stored in the garage
attic for USA040.  The Mrs wanted her side of the shop back for her car, so
leaving it together was not possible....unless I wanted to start sleeping out
there....hah.  So, start planning now for how the next one will be built even
better than your first.

Bill Scheumann
USA020 and USA040
Isabel and Isabella