Re: CAN 001 Video and photos

To: rharper@xxxxxxxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: CAN 001 Video and photos
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 17:12:27 EST
Mike,

That is fun to see some video.  My screen saver continues to show  the
pictures of Fort Desoto and I am chomping at the bit (may have to go  down a
couple
of days early).  As you know, the skiing has been  good and although it's not
as cold as Roberts place, it is still too dammed cold  for us old guys (Swift
Masters) to sail.

Speaking of us Masters (guys over 60), I think that they should give us a
ten minute head start in all the races at the NA's this year.  Seems only  fair
since we can't see the weather mark or remember the number of  laps.

Since I'm sure there'll be no objection,  I want to thank all you  young guys
in advance for agreeing to this small concession (next year we'll be
expecting 20 minutes).