Re: CAN 001 Video and photos

To: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: CAN 001 Video and photos
From: Christian Rasmussen <Christian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2005 17:47:10 -0500
Cc: rharper@xxxxxxxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
I agree. And dont forget to bring the lazyboy also. I will bring a framing gun, and install it on your swift for you. We dont want you
to hurt yourself.

Christian

BDally6107@xxxxxxx wrote:

Mike,
That is fun to see some video. My screen saver continues to show the pictures of Fort Desoto and I am chomping at the bit (may have to go down a couple of days early). As you know, the skiing has been good and although it's not as cold as Roberts place, it is still too dammed cold for us old guys (Swift Masters) to sail.
Speaking of us Masters (guys over 60), I think that they should give us a ten minute head start in all the races at the NA's this year. Seems only fair since we can't see the weather mark or remember the number of laps.
Since I'm sure there'll be no objection, I want to thank all you young guys in advance for agreeing to this small concession (next year we'll be expecting 20 minutes).