Re: CAN 001 Video and photos

To: Christian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: CAN 001 Video and photos
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 10:07:10 EST
Cc: rharper@xxxxxxxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Mike,

I think it's about time for you and I to sit these kids down  with a
Sarsaparilla and teach them about the facts of life.

Skiing's been really good but I'm wanting to rig a Swift to do  some rigging
science and my yard's been full of snow.  Maybe by  the weekend!

Let's get all of our NW Swift skiers together for a day at Crystal.   What do
you think!  You can bring Tim, Roger, David and Ian down with  you (Roger's a
knuckle dragger but we'll try not to hold that against  him).