Re: Aussie Swift taking shape

To: steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, rharper@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Aussie Swift taking shape
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 09:53:59 EST
Cc: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Steve,

My two cents worth:

The green 60 grit hook and loop paper that I used on my long fairing board
required only two sheets for the entire boat (my last boat).  I used an
additional two sheets of 100 grit to finish it.

I agree with Mark that sandpaper in not created equally and that some is
better than others on a scale of 500% or so.  I think most of the hook and
loop
paper for long boards is really high quality.