Welcome to our newest member

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Welcome to our newest member
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 12:14:20 EST
Welcome Johann de Waal as our 73rd class member (RSA 072--I think RSA is
correct?).  Johann is from South Africa and will be building his Swift with
Holger Ziessler.  They currently sail an FD together (which likely  means
they'll
be good Swift sailors).  South Africa becomes the 14th  country in which Swift
Solos are being built.

I have good memories of sailing 505's off the beaches of Durban and hope we
can help Johann and Holger build a fleet in SA.