Re: Tiller Layup & Centerboard and Rudder layup

To: <BDally6107@xxxxxxx>,<gregoryrryan@xxxxxxxxxxx>,<drrld@xxxxxxxxxxx>,<swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Tiller Layup & Centerboard and Rudder layup
From: "Mark White" <Mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 17:32:47 -0700
thanks that's what I needed.

  From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
  To: Mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; gregoryrryan@xxxxxxxxxxx ;
drrld@xxxxxxxxxxx ; swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2005 5:21 PM

  Mark,

  You are correct.  All pieces go to the top of the blade because that is where
the load is highest.  There is no specific engineers specifications on these so
we are just using our best judgment.  On the rudder make one of the short layer
go past the bottom of the cassette a couple of inches and the other short layer
go halfway from there to the tip.