RE: Forestay fittin'

To: "'Rob DesMarais, D.C.'" <drrld@xxxxxxxxxxx>,<swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Forestay fittin'
From: "Robert Harper" <robert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 12:52:38 -0700
Disposition-notification-to: "Robert Harper" <robert@iat-cti.com>
I think the center hole refers to the three on the top of the fitting where
you attach things after installation. I used the 49er fitting because I
finished before Greg's superior fitting was developed. I think if you use
the center of the fitting, you should be good. Greg's fitting was built in
response to a lack of supply of 49er parts. It just goes to show what a
group we have that Greg's is lighter, stronger, and has some added goodies
to make the rigging better.

Robert S. Harper

Information Access Technology, Inc.

  _____