Re: S glass question and an east coast regatta

To: "Steven Harrington" <a_ski_racer@xxxxxxxxxxx>,<swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: S glass question and an east coast regatta
From: "Greg Ryan" <gregoryrryan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 14:13:12 -0500
Steve, Im hoping I will be one of the Swifts at the Grand Prix this year but it
depends on how much time I can get off.
As for glass and parts list,
http://swiftsolo.org/pages/631255/index.htm
links to material suppliers
http://swiftsolo.org/pages/728514/index.htm
I believe you have your hybrid enough for two boats already from Sweet
Composites, that is where I would buy the Glass too unless there is a problem
with shipping internationally.
Greg