Re:membership application

To: Christian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:membership application
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 12:09:51 EST
Guys,

Attached is a membership application.  Tell me what you think.

The associate member could be used to provide access to PDF's and rigging
manuals etc.  I have no trouble with providing this stuff but get flooded  with
email from people not in our class wanting to adapt the manuals /  PDF's to
their class.  If we can find a way to minimize that, it may  be a good thing.

Also, we could use PayPal on my website and have members make the checks  out
to the class.  Once a month, I could electronically transfer those  funds
into the Swift account (I don't need access to that account in order to do
that).

Please get back to me soon on this.