Re: Re:membership application

To: <BDally6107@xxxxxxx>,<swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Re:membership application
From: "Mark White" <mwhite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 05:46:03 -0700
This all looks good to me.

  From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
  To: Christian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ; swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2006 10:09 AM
  Subject: Re:membership application

  Guys,

  Attached is a membership application.  Tell me what you think.

  The associate member could be used to provide access to PDF's and rigging
manuals etc.  I have no trouble with providing this stuff but get flooded with
email from people not in our class wanting to adapt the manuals / PDF's to
their class.  If we can find a way to minimize that, it may be a good thing.

  Also, we could use PayPal on my website and have members make the checks out
to the class.  Once a month, I could electronically transfer those funds into
the Swift account (I don't need access to that account in order to do that).

  Please get back to me soon on this.