RE: membership application

To: <BDally6107@xxxxxxx>,<Christian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,<swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: membership application
From: "Robert Harper" <robert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 10:17:06 -0700
Disposition-notification-to: "Robert Harper" <robert@iat-cti.com>
This looks fine to me.

Robert S. Harper

Information Access Technology, Inc.

  _____

From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx [mailto:BDally6107@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2006 10:10 AM
To: Christian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Guys,

Attached is a membership application.  Tell me what you think.

The associate member could be used to provide access to PDF's and rigging
manuals etc.  I have no trouble with providing this stuff but get flooded
with email from people not in our class wanting to adapt the manuals / PDF's
to their class.  If we can find a way to minimize that, it may be a good
thing.

Also, we could use PayPal on my website and have members make the checks out
to the class.  Once a month, I could electronically transfer those funds
into the Swift account (I don't need access to that account in order to do
that).

Please get back to me soon on this.