weather at Fort Desoto

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: weather at Fort Desoto
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 12:41:29 EST
Because I knew you'd want to know, it's sunny and 77 degrees at Fort Desoto
today.  Oh, I forgot, the wind is out o the SW at 10 Mph.

I've provided this link to make sure that you don't forget what it's like
down there. _http://www.wunderground.com/US/FL/Saint_Petersburg.html_
(http://www.wunderground.com/US/FL/Saint_Petersburg.html)

Jane and I are sick of the weather up here and are actually thinking about
heading to the Fort for a week between now and the regatta. After three  trips
down there, it has become our favorite winter / spring get away