Your help is needed

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Your help is needed
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 21:24:45 EST
Hey guys,

a great forum topic has been started on Sailing Anarchy
_http://www.sailinganarchy.com/forums/index.php?s=8953e59690ffefab006471c71e6c6494&showtopic=31004_

(http://www.sailinganarchy.com/forums/index.php?s=8953e59690ffefab006471c71e6c
6494&showtopic=31004)    and we need your help.

This is a great opportunity to post your thoughts and pictures in  public
about building your Swift.  I can then use your posts and updated  pictures for
the website as well.  There is no a problem with using some of  the content you
may have sent me before as long as you freshen it up a  bit.  Greg, no
pictures of your whacked off thumb--just your boat  (Aussies!!!!--holy moly)

Thanks guys,