Sailing Anarchy

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Sailing Anarchy
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 01:01:09 EST
Thanks to Robert, Steve, Roger, Christian, Greg for helping promote the
Class on Sailing Anarchy  (it seems like I'm missing someone).  I  always
notice
that when a Swift thread gets going on SA that the number of hits  on our
website increases dramatically (a good thing).
_http://www.sailinganarchy.com/forums/index.php?s=bc1003462860dba4a60b0edec6d48b9d&showtopic=31004_

(http://www.sailinganarchy.com/forums/index.php?s=bc1003462860dba4a60b0edec6d48b9d&showtopic
=31004)

This is a great opportunity to help us continue to be in front of the
sailing world and to show off the kind of work you've all done on your  boats.
Please take the time to post your thoughts about building your  Swift and by
all
means, post some pictures of your boat!!!

Thanks, it's good to know that we can count on our members.