Re: tiller extensions

To: Mark White <mwhite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: tiller extensions
From: Christian Rasmussen <Christian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2006 11:26:31 -0500
Cc: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
I think mine are about 3" from the tip. I wouldn't worry to much about it. You can always adjust them if you feel the need
The shock cord is there to try and prevent the tiller that you are not using from flopping all over. Mine still does though. If you have
a better system speak up.

Christian

Mark White wrote:

How far from the front of the tiller should the tiller extensions be installed? Are we still turning the front of the tiller up for shock cords?
Sincerely,