Re: tiller extensions

To: "Christian Rasmussen" <Christian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Mark White" <mwhite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: tiller extensions
From: "Robert Harper" <rharper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2006 09:55:59 -0700
Cc: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Since I used a 49er casset, my tiller extensions ar on the end of the tiller. Placement doesn't seem to be that critical. So far there hasn't been a great solution for keeping the extension from flinging onto the transom bar. This is not a major problem except it makes it dificult to pick up after the gybe or tack.