Re: rudder

To: mwhite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, DARDIRMY@xxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: rudder
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 07:57:51 EST
In a message dated 3/27/2006 4:49:01 AM Pacific Standard Time,
mwhite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Darius,

If I remember correctly, Bram says to leave out 1 layer of hybrid.   Make
first layer a couple of inches longer than the rudder box, and follow  the
rest of the instructions like the cb.

Mark

Darius,
Marks advice is correct except make the first lay about 14" long.   Leave out
one layer of carbon so that you'll have five layers total.  I've  made some
with less but they are a little fragile.  Make sure you lay the  entire thing
up in one go.  Use 206 so you'll have plenty of time.