Re: Finally begining to get caught up

To: "Al Pritchard" <al.pritchard@xxxxxxxxxx>, Swiftsolo <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Finally begining to get caught up
From: "Robert Harper" <rharper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 08:21:45 -0700
Looks great. In a perfect world I could build and sail all the time. Too bad the bills have to be paid.

On Mon, 27 Mar 2006 08:16:49 -0700, Al Pritchard <al.pritchard@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I broke down and bought a digital camera, so Im starting to get better shots of the boats under construction. Funny thought, Stacey seems to have issues with me taking it to the barn.

If your interested, you can find them here; http://www.flickr.com/ photos/loft42/

Eventually Ill get these posted on SA. Im feeling sort of bad for not participating in that thread.

/Al

Live large, love lots, and sail fast!
USA 050 Fugu
77959 Wasabi