Tolerances attaching deck to hull

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Tolerances attaching deck to hull
From: "Warren Stevens" <warren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 19:40:29 -0800
Sender: warren.stevens@xxxxxxxxx
So, I'm busy fitting my deck to hull.  I'm aiming for overall tolerances of
no more than 1/8" everywhere.  What have others been able to get to?

I seem to be running into problems with station 6 - I suspect the hull is
slightly wider due to the width of the hybrid + epoxy, and the deck is exact
because of the jib track.  Where did others run into issues?

Thanks for your help.

Warren