Boat cover and other stuff for Fort Desoto aND TECHNICAL ADVICE

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Boat cover and other stuff for Fort Desoto aND TECHNICAL ADVICE
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 22:13:23 EDT
Just a note about purchasing stuff,

Anyone wishing to purchase boat covers, mast bags, or blade bags needs to
tell me for sure by Friday.  You'll need to bring a check with you for the
exact amount as my accounting obligations end when I start the drive down
there.

I'm getting low on these items so it is on a first come first  serve basis.
I've talked to several people who said they wanted  these items but everyone
who has actually ordered has been sent.   Don't' assume that suggesting in the
past that you may want to order is in  fact an order.  Let me know because my
trailer is more than very full and I  will not bring anything extra.

I'll be leaving Friday and those wishing technical info can contact me on  my
cell phone at 253-209-4835.

I'M REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU GUYS AGAIN