Fort Desoto transportation volunteers

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Fort Desoto transportation volunteers
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 00:37:56 EDT

So far I have the  following people who need to be picked up at the Tampa
Airport.  If each of  us who have a car could make one trip, we'll have it
covered.
We may be able to  consolidate Roxanne and Ken Bradon into one trip.
Please let me know  if you are willing to pick someone up.
Ed Holloway arrives  at Tampa at 3:19pm on--------  Thursday  --I think????
Ken Bradon  arrives  Tampa at 7:33pm on  Friday
Roxanne White,  Marksâ wife arrives Tampa Friday 4:55pm
Steve Nichols will  arrive late Friday night from Australia and will need to
be  picked up at 8am Saturday morning at  a hotel near the Tampa airport
I will pick up Jane  Sunday evening to Tampa at 9  pm