Fair lines for the black trim

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Fair lines for the black trim
From: "Warren Stevens" <warren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 12:44:23 -0700
Sender: warren.stevens@xxxxxxxxx
Another question for my fellow builders.

What is the best way to get very fair edges for the black trim?  I found a
vary curve, but I'm wondering about the edges next to the toe rails or along
the transom.  I've got some high-quality masking tape, what's the best way
to get it on?

Thanks for any pointers.
Warren