Starter questions

To: <swiftsolo-info@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Starter questions
From: "Jordan Spencer" <jordan.afe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 17:18:51 +0930
Cc: <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Converting imperial to metric, there 1/4'? by ¾? strips look thinner
than the photo?s I have seen. In fact I have seen photo?s of strips that
are 1 ¼? wide. What is the correct width? ¼? by ¾?, (6mm by 19mm)

Also when you cut the strips, do you put them through a thicknesser
afterward or is the accuracy of the cut enough?

Cheers

Jordan
New guy