Photos and other Fort Desoto stuff

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Photos and other Fort Desoto stuff
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 14:16:30 EDT
I'm a bit tired but I want to thank everyone who attended our great  event.
I hope you all had as much fun as I did.

Got in last night at midnight.  Had a good drive in 3 1/2 days (3235  miles)
but am really tired.

Could I talk everyone into sending me some of their best photos for the
website?  We should have some really great stuff this year.  I'll  begin
posting
and writing about the event tomorrow.  I look forward to  seeing some of your
shots

It was an eye opener to see our new sailors doing so well in conditions  that
were heavier than I'd recommend to new Swift sailors.  So many people  to
thank.  I will be more alert tomorrow and will get back at  it.

Thanks again to everyone for all your help.