Ordering fibreglass and resins

To: <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Ordering fibreglass and resins
From: "Jordan Spencer" <jordan.afe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 16:32:38 +0930
Well I am discovering the joy?s of getting stuff here in Oz.

It is almost impossible to get carbon fibre or the twill here in Oz. I
am pretty good friends with the guys at SP systems here otherwise I
wouldn?t be able to get anything. Even so, the twill will still cost
$55sq/m at wholesale rates. I am struggling to find S glass anywhere and
I haven?t found E glass tape anywhere. Plus the distributor for West
systems don?t stock the coloidial silica 406 at all, nor 407 filler ?
instead you use 411 if you need a filler or 410 if you need to do
fairing. Are you guys using the 407 for fairing or for filling??

Apart from that everything is going smoothly, my wood hasn?t turned up,
can?t find #5 ¾? screws anywhere and ss T-nuts so far are in 1,000 lot
quantities.

The good news is the 14? guys have molds for foils here, I will send
photo?s when I see them.

Cheers

Jordan
?Woodie?