Re: Ordering fibreglass and resins

To: jordan.afe@xxxxxxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Ordering fibreglass and resins
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 07:16:44 EDT
Jordan,

Good to hear from you.

Have you checked into ordering the cloth from here in the US instead.   It
occurs to me that even after shipping and duty it may be cheaper.

Not ever heard of 411 filler.  For filling the wood I like to mix 407  and
405 to get the color that matches the cedar well (you can use sanding dust  and
407 mixed, however, sanding dust alone will cure lighter than the  wood.

Otherwise, certainly you guys have colloidal silica from some source  that
will work -- most common filler in Epoxy?

Be sure to check with Steve on this stuff as he has been there  already.

Steve where are you mate????