Re: datum point again?

To: "Dave Lindsey" <lindsey@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: datum point again?
From: "rowr" <rowr@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 21:33:18 -0500
Dave, this is one option for finishing off the jib track ends. (See photo)
You could clean it up a bit more. From Gregs e-mail, I think we moved the
track on top of the wings to give the spin sock more room to load the
spinnaker more easily, the jib track tends to restrict the sock from
expanding if it is in the old position.

Roger